The near rape experience

I used to hear stories of rape cases and say (God forbid, it cannot be my portion)
I am happy I can talk about this today, I had been bitter and scared at the same time for a period of time.
Let me call the attacker Mr. X, I had taken some clothes to my neighbour to buy, there I saw Mr X who happens to be my neighbours' cousin (according to them). He was good looking and looked nice (looks can be deceiving) , we exchanged contacts and we started talking , chatting etc. He invited me for a birthday on Friday night,  I accepted to attend. He offered me a drink and to my amazement, it was already opened, I held unto the drink and when he stepped out, I emptied half of the contents in the flower pot next to me. When he returned we kept on talking and dancing I didn't touch my drink again. Fast forward to about 3 am ( ye, judge me, I was out till that time), Mr. X complained that he was too drunk to drive to my house then his. He suggested we slept at his place and he would drop me off in the morning. I thought of taking a cab home, but I too was sacred of being alone with a strange cab man by that time of the day.
Back to his house Mr.  X put on his sound system, had his bath, he asked me to go have mine i declined. I laid on the couch, i told him i was very comfortable there. We started talking then he came closer and kissed me,  I kissed him back and he started to go for my lady parts, I stopped him he tried a second time, I still stopped him and he became furious. The beast in him came out, Mr nice guy hit me , he pushed me to the ground and pounced on me , I struggled to get off his grip, he ripped my blouse, i screamed and this time I got a blow to my head, he started for my jeans , thank God they were fitted,  in my tired and scared state all I said was Jesus please, help me.
Mr. X took a long look at me , hissed, stopped and stood up. By this time I could hear the call for prayer from a distant mosque, for unknown reasons, the sounds were pleasing to me.  I was glad the day was breaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DONT LET PEOPLES DEFINITON OF YOU BECOME YOUR REALITY

Gratitude